- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Bowles, Samuel Remove
General map showing names of landowners. Also covers Chicopee. Includes ill. of selected buildings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Torn, soiled, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Bowles, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1827