- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Grand Canyon
- New Zealand.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: New England Remove
Relief shown by soundings. Includes navigational notes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Torn along edges, stained, darkened, creased, backed by cloth. Acquisitions control no.: 2008-099
- Contributor: Lambert, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1813