- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The city of New York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Nantucket Shoals Remove
Relief shown by soundings. Includes navigational notes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Torn along edges, stained, darkened, creased, backed by cloth. Acquisitions control no.: 2008-099
- Contributor: Lambert, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1813