- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Grand Canyon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Bay Remove Contributor: De Costa, J. Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775