- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- General map of Cairo.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Bay Remove Contributor: De Costa, J. Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775