- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Ivory Coast.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Harbor Region Remove Location: Boston Metropolitan Area Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775