- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Harbor Region Remove Location: Boston Metropolitan Area Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775