- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- China-India border.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Harbor Region Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775