- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Harbor Region Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775