- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1920-1929 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Harbor Region Remove
Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor along the South Shore to Plymouth, Cape Cod Canal, and Provincetown : in colors : showing all steamboat routes.
Relief shown pictorially. Title from cover. Oriented with north to the left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest. Copy imperfect: Brittle, cover darkened. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2008-187
- Contributor: Federal Engraving and Publishing Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1920