- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- General map of Cairo.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The city of New York.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Cochituate Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of Lokerville. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-140
- Contributor: Norris, George E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887