- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Ivory Coast.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of Cairo.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The city of New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: East Bridgewater Remove
General map showing selected buildings and householders' names and election districts. Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Copy imperfect: Stained, upper border cut off. DLC 1 map ; 62 x 45 cm.
- Contributor: Bates, M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1848