- Chicago, central business section.
- General map of Cairo.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Scale ca. 1:53,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Has watermark. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 973 Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 650/2
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776