- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Perspective map not drawn to scale. "Looking southwest." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 312 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and inset "Siasconset." AACR2
- Contributor: Stoner, J. J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881