- A capital do Brasil.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Subject: Cochituate Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of Lokerville. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-140
- Contributor: Norris, George E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887