- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- London &c. actually surveyed
- New Zealand.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Subject: Cochituate (Mass.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of Lokerville. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-140
- Contributor: Norris, George E. - Burleigh Litho
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887