- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- China-India border.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Subject: Cochituate (Mass.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of Lokerville. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-140
- Contributor: Norris, George E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887