- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Boston Harbor Islands Region Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775