- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- The city of New York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston (Mass.) Remove Contributor: Aitken, Robert Remove Subject: Siege Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,500. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by form lines. "Engrav'd for the Pennsylv[ani]a magazine." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 895 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Aitken, Robert
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775