- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Harbor Region Remove Subject: Boston Harbor Islands Region Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775