- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Liberia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Ivory Coast.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1920-1929 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Harbor Region Remove
Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor along the South Shore to Plymouth, Cape Cod Canal, and Provincetown : in colors : showing all steamboat routes.
Relief shown pictorially. Title from cover. Oriented with north to the left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest. Copy imperfect: Brittle, cover darkened. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2008-187
- Contributor: Federal Engraving and Publishing Co. - Union News Company (Boston, Mass.)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1920