- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Ivory Coast.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Harbor Remove Contributor: Lodge, John Remove
Also shows islands, rocks, channels, shoals, and towns and roads along coast. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. In upper right margin: Political Mag., Nov. 1782. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 959 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lodge, John - Bew, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782