- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- China-India border.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Metropolitan Area (Mass.) Remove Location: Boston Harbor Region Remove
A plan of the town and chart of the harbour of Boston : exhibiting a view of the islands, castle forts, and entrances into the said harbour.
Depths shown by soundings. From Gentleman's magazine, vol. 45, Jan. 1775. In center of lower margin: Feby. 1st 1775. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 950 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy 1 watermarked. 4 copies
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775