- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Metropolitan Area (Mass.) Remove Subject: Boston Harbor (Mass.) Remove
Also shows islands, rocks, channels, shoals, and towns and roads along coast. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. In upper right margin: Political Mag., Nov. 1782. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 959 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lodge, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782