- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775