- Rio Colorado of the West
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of Liberia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Remove Contributor: De Costa, J. Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775