- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Buzzards Bay (Mass. : Bay) Remove Contributor: Knight, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:100,000. Title on verso: Nantucket Shoals and Buzzards's Bay by Lieutt. Knight, 1778. Soundings shown in fathoms. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor. Watermark: Large fleur-de-lis in a shield surmounted by a crown over an undecipherable figure, all of which are over the letters GR and J. Whatman. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 984 Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: Knight, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1778