- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of Liberia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Buzzards Bay (Mass. : Bay) Remove Location: Nantucket Sound Remove
Scale ca. 1:100,000. Title on verso: Nantucket Shoals and Buzzards's Bay by Lieutt. Knight, 1778. Soundings shown in fathoms. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor. Watermark: Large fleur-de-lis in a shield surmounted by a crown over an undecipherable figure, all of which are over the letters GR and J. Whatman. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 984 Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: Knight, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1778