- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- New Zealand.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Boston Bay Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775