- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- General map of Cairo.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Boston Harbor Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J. - Hall, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775