- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of Liberia
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Ivory Coast.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo Remove
General map showing buildings and names of landowners. Also covers Swampscott and Nahant. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Washington. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Brittle, stained, darkened, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1829