- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Lynn Remove Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo Remove
General map showing buildings and names of landowners. Also covers Swampscott and Nahant. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Washington. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Brittle, stained, darkened, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo - Pendleton's Lithography - Eddy, James
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1829