- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Lynn Remove Location: High Rock Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 307 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "Hutchinson coat of arms" and view of "The old homestead, Milford, N.H." AACR2: 600; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Shaw (C.A.) and H.J. Hutchinson - Armstrong & Co. (Boston, Mass,)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881