- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor along the South Shore to Plymouth, Cape Cod Canal, and Provincetown : in colors : showing all steamboat routes.
Relief shown pictorially. Title from cover. Oriented with north to the left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest. Copy imperfect: Brittle, cover darkened. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2008-187
- Contributor: Federal Engraving and Publishing Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1920