- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Depths shown by soundings. Covers the Gulf Coast extending from St. Luis de Tampico to Arecifo showing coastal features, rivers, and streams. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639