- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- General map of Cairo.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Michigan Remove Contributor: Bailey, H. H. Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 367 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, H. H. (Howard Heston) - C.H. Vogt (Firm) - Milwaukee Lith. & Engr. Co. - Bailey, H. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1871