- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Michigan Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Subject: Calumet Remove
Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 340.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest.
- Contributor: Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881