- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- New Zealand.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Middle East Remove Location: Europe Remove
"802728 (R02640) 11-00." Countries area-tinted. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes notes.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2000