- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Location: Rochester Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 493 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884