- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Location: Lebanon Remove Subject: Vermont Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 497 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Norris, George E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1889