- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Location: Rochester Remove Location: East Rochester Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 493 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (Henry) - Norris & Wellge - Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884