- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1880-1889 Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Subject: Antrim Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "The Burleigh Litho. Establishment, Troy, N.Y." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 469.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset of Clinton Village and indexes to points of interest. col. map 35 x 67 cm.
- Contributor: Norris, George E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887