- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780