- New Zealand.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Remove Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - André, Peter - Dury, Andrew
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776