- The city of New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Remove Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis Remove
Baye de la Delaware avec les ports, sondes, dangers, bancs, &c. depuis les caps jusqu'à Philadelphie
Scale ca. 1:230,000. Oriented with north to the right. Depths shown by soundings. Includes inset of Philadelphia, text, and "Table des marées." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1357 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777