- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chicago, central business section.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- New Zealand.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780