- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- General map of Cairo.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776