- The city of New York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Scale ca. 1:220,000. Manuscript, pen and ink. Copied from Joshua Fishers' "To the merchants & insurers of the city of Philadelphia, this chart of Delaware Bay and river." Depths shown in fathoms. Oriented with north to the right. Shows shipping channels. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1353 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Fisher, Joshua
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756