- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Hudson River Remove Location: Mohawk River Remove
[Powder horn with hand-drawn map of the Hudson River (above Albany), Mohawk River, Niagara region, and Lake Ontario in New York Province].
Untitled pictorial depiction of rivers and fortifications on conical powder horn. Present title devised by cataloguer. Manuscript: Black/brown inks on bovine horn, shellacked. Has pewter pouring spout attached at narrow end and hinged pewter cap attached at wide end. Housed on wooden base covered by clear plastic box casement screwed-on to base at bottom. Photograph of this horn is in "Journal of the military ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1770