- China-India border.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670