- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- General map of Cairo.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Language: French Remove Location: Kingsbridge Remove
Scale ca. 1:7,900; 600 toises = 97 mm. Title from label on verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by shading. Shows forts and redoubts. Title 607 of The valuable library of the Hon. S. W. Pennypacker, sold April 1906. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1210 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781