- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Language: French Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
Scale ca. 1:19,000; 600 t[oises] = 93 mm. Alternate title: Nord de l'Isle de New-York. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed for military points of interest, forts, redoubts, etc. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1209 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map, 47 x 54 cm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781