- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: The Narrows Remove
Plan of The Narrows, shewing the channel, shoal, depth of water, and the several battery's proposed on each side to prevent an enemy's sailing up to New York.
Scale 1:6,000; 500 ft. to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Includes "Explanation." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1155 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776